 Off-Topic / Fun / 1540
Re: Observation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
It seems like other than lugnet.starwars, posting volume is down.

Theory: people are either busy playing with they Star Wars Lego, going
shoping to complete their Star Wars collection, or they are busy keeping
up with Auczilla X (or both)...

I think you're right. I read this and other lugnet groups at work in between
attention-requiring moments, and you're right, there haven't been as many new
posts during the day. RTL is toodling along pretty much on par though. But
that's expected given the amount of "TLG sucks" messages. I'm getting to be
like Mike Stanley in this way: I skip more there than I read.

There's also more than Auczilla going on: there's SeriousCollector, Mike and
Michael's E2K and couple other's I can't seem to remember atm. It's good that
reputable folks are getting looked at.

-Tom McD.
when replying, please don't auction the spamcake.