 Administrative / General / 10433
Re: a few new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 04:03:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
The new homepage is in progress.. Only its basic layout is decided. Choice
exact text, pretty pictures and links are yet to be hammered out. you're
looking at placeholders..
http://www.baseplate.com/lugnet/work/screen-1.jpg

Looks very nice!

A few comments: [snip]

Doh! Sorry for this confusion.. you're seeing my web browser in a screenshot.
I'll crop the picture down right now, so it's just the homepage.

-Suz