 Administrative / Curators / 332
Re: A Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 03:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Frank Filz writes:
Now a couple features I would love to see:
- a page for members where they can see all their unauthenticated posts
- being able to edit the post in the authentication screen (I could have
used that ability to add this information to my previous post for
example)

Mmm, nice idea.

Yessssssss, an edit function would be so very useful!

Mmm, essentially pre-authentication tokening...hjmmmm.

--Todd