 Trains / 25771
Re: All plastic track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 23:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:

But I don’t pretend to think that I should be defining the usage of L Gauge - I’d actually turn this question back on the community... what do y’all think?

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Team

Here’s one idea...

Origin’L’ for metal tracked model trains

and

‘L’Cheapo for the plastic tracked play trains.

-Patrick