 Trains / 25736
Re: All plastic track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Michon wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Bryan Wong wrote:

   Ahhh ok I get what you’re saying. Strange thing is, I did think to myself - what if Ted is actually referring to the individual 9V components themselves?

-Bryan

Bryan-

Right. I hope (and expect) LEGO Factory to be extremely successful. It’s looks like a win-win for TLC and many LEGO builders (not so good for retailers and resellers). Clearly LEGO Factory will be as useful to train builders as to any other themes, and with a train element palette even more so.

Actually, this may be the best thing in years for retailers. We’re looking at ways that they’d be able to easily get sets from consumer creators like you, if they like your design.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison