 Trains / 25734
Re: All plastic track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus wrote:

   All I know right now is that I’m not certain how I feel about TLG moving away from metal rail sets.

Again, we’re not “moving away” from metal rails. Metal rails will continue on into the future.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Team

I heard you the first time. I wish you would hear us. It “appears” that the metal rail sets are at an end. I don’t know how I feel about that yet. I listened very carefully when you said that the track will still be available for many years, (anyone can hear it for themselves here http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://www.bricksinmypocket.org. Metal rail train sets? - no direct talk of that.

I admit, it’s deduction from ommission. I wish I was proved wrong.

Have Fun! C-Ya!

Rich (#70)