 Town / 6751
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 02:07:33 GMT

   Comments and questions are welcome, hope you enjoy it!

Hi Joel, I really like your band. The ingenuity of you guys (and some gals) always amazes me, since my own attempts are still at the pathetic stage. Could you please tell me what you used to make the bass drum? Is it a 2x2 round brick on its side, with a tile over it, or something else?

Thanks.

Shirley.