 Town / 6731
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:29:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Goeb wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
Well this is a first of sorts for me on several levels:

Great stuff. I like the look. On the topic of the
lights. If you have a Mac(iTunes+os9) and a RCX
you might like this idea I had from while back
http://www.lugnet.com/~295/audiomoc
Run the show in-sync to the music!

Again props on the layout.
DaveG

Ps: Mail me/comment if anyone wants the iTunes plugin
or wants links/hints/howtos for other player-apps(OS's).

Thanks, Dave!

I've given some thought to adding actual music but in that it's (thus far) been
displayed as part of the local train club display... I'm not convinced that most
would be happy to endure my choice of music despite how cool it would be. :) I'd
be interested in other OS (win 9X) apps but need an RCX first. ;)

Joel