 Town / 6739
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 01:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren wrote:

SNIPPED

   Good call.

Excellent model. I partcularly like the drum kit.

Thanks for the feedback. The drum kit idea hasn’t really changed much over the years; I made a band as a kid and found I still like this approach the best because it’s simple. :)

(1) No one is really sure why he plays the banjo. No one has asked, probably because they’re afraid of his answer.

What’s the definition of a gentleman?

Someone who knows how to play the banjo, but doesn’t. :)

LOL! Yeah. I’ve got a friend that is learning the banjo. I think of him as a gentleman because he doesn’t play or practice around me. :)

Joel