 Town / 6730
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

SNIP

   Grin. The face of that Alpha Team fig was just too perfect to not use in the band and it just screamed “I’m a drummer!” :)

I’ve been wondering, Peeron says this face has a microphone printed along with that hugh grin, but I don’t see it on this fig. Modification, perhaps?

   Hey, so what piece is that you use for the speakers? Doesn’t look familiar to me. Is it from a new set?

It’s the brick that the new mecha-style arms on the 4793 Ogel Shark sub connect into. It comes with 2 of them as I recall. I think they’re in a few other sets as well but off hand I forget which ones..

4 in 4793-1 - Ogel Shark Sub

2 in 7153-1 - Jango Fett’s Slave I™

2 in 4789-1 - AT Aquatic Mech

2 in 4794-1 - Alpha Team Command Patrol