 Town / 6737
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Nathan Wells wrote:

snipped!

I’ve been wondering, Peeron says this face has a microphone printed along with that hugh grin, but I don’t see it on this fig. Modification, perhaps?

Yep. And yep. I’d actually forgotten I’d modified the head. Just took an X-acto knife and removed the mic. I really have no use for the cool Alpha-Team heads with mic’s. The same thing was done for the female head as it’s also an A-T head originally. :)

Ah. AT heads might be the only heads I would modify (I’m strictly a purist).

Does the knife create any indention in the head where the mike was, or are you able to scrape the printing off by itself without damaging the head?

Thanks!