 Town / 6723
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:22:18 GMT

snipped

   It’s the first (and hopefully) the last time I’ll use such a long title but I couldn’t resist. Gold star to anyone that recognizes the reference.;)

Joel,

Looks really cool. The speakers are just great! I believe the title is in reference to a Audio Adrenaline song from their album Don’t Censor Me.

Nate

Nate,

Thanks for the kind words. My wife was trying to help me find some 1x2 with technic hole bricks for a speaker tower initially. I’d planned to just stick the stud of a 2x2 radar dish in it but they were really too big and then I saw the stack of those bricks and they were perfect. :)

You’re right on the song reference. ;) Somehow it seemed appropriate.

Thanks for the reply.

Joel J