 Town / 6722
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
   Well this is a first of sorts for me on several levels:

It’s my first time to use FTX for a post so if this fubar’s, my apologies ahead of time.

It’s the first (and hopefully) the last time I’ll use such a long title but I couldn’t resist. Gold star to anyone that recognizes the reference.;)

Joel,

Looks really cool. The speakers are just great! I believe the title is in reference to a Audio Adrenaline song from their album Don’t Censor Me.

Nate