 Town / 6725
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:13:54 GMT

In lugnet.town, the Reverend Brendan Powell Smith spake:
   Hey, so what piece is that you use for the speakers? Doesn’t look familiar to me. Is it from a new set?

Read Joel’s initial post:
   and I found a great use for the new 2x2x2 Click-blocks from the Alpha Team under water sets (they make great speakers)
it’s this part:
‘Technic Brick 2 x 2 x 2 with Hole and Click Rotation Socket’
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41533
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)