 Technic / 11820
11819  |  11821
Subject:
Technic set 8855
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:26:23 GMT

This came out when I was about 11 and I wanted it so bad.

Two problems:

1. It wasn't available in India at that time
2. None of my relatives were kind enough to shell out $120 for it

Fast forward 14 years, I'm now in the US, am employed and have some
money to spare.  And I would really like this set, if for nothing else,
but to satisfy a childhood dream.

The problem NOW is that it has been discontinued.  The friendly store
manager at Legoland, California suggested that this would be a good
forum to post queries on.

If any of you have this set and are willing to sell it to me (in good
condition, of course) or know of where I can get it, PLEASE do let me know.

Thank you,
Nikhil