 Town / 6728
Re: We're a band! We're a band! With guitars in our hand, we're crossing the land!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 03:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
   So, may I formally introduce you to:

Crazy Leo and the Knights!

The folder was just moderated (thank you!) if you wish to see more images:

That is really cool. I particularly like the use of wrenches and corner plates for guitars. That is probably the best rock band scene I have seen done out of LEGO.

-Mike Petrucelli

That’s a hefty compliment, thank you.

It was a blast to build. Now if only they came in more colors than just red, it’d be perfect! :)

Joel