 Space / 7810
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:44:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
Please tell me that once you get it finished, and have taken pics, you'll write
a "tour" webpage for it showcasing it's coolness....

eric

actually, I am planning on making a webpage for it that would be one the
travel agency would use to show off the ship and all the features to
convince people to take trips, however....

for some ODD reason, tripod has deleted my whole account this weekend, and I
no longer have any webpages AT ALL... the pages that have been up for over 3
years, my transformers... my star wars... everything is gone.  I have a lot
of it on my computer so I can re-load those pages eventually, but I am
really annoyed!  I am waiting to see what they have to say for themselves,
so perhaps they will re-appear soon if I can work it out with Tripod.  I
have no idea why they deleted me... I wasn't doing anything against their
TOS. Oh well.

cheers!
Joel K