 Space / 7824
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 05:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
(A la Keanu Reeves): Woah...

First you pique our interest in LEGO Transformers (Jetfire), then you show
how good a Star Wars MOC can be (Republic Cruiser), then you blow us away
with this!

Woah...

hehee,

I wish I could say I have something even better planned after the BenGrace,
but I think I'm going to go back to building small ships for a while.  My
last few projects have been fairly big, and I miss being able to have an
idea in the morning, build in the evening and be done the next day with
pictures.
These monster ships have also thrown my Lego spending habits for a whirl.  I
am getting too used to dropping most of my expendable cash into parts that I
feel its going to be very hard to slow down.  It's like an addiction in a
way... when I find a sale it's very hard to resist.

When I first got back into buying Lego in the mid 90s, it was only a few
sets that had a lot of good parts in them, but the last 2 years or so I have
bought almost every system set, and with a lot of duplicates too.  Even with
sales, its hard to keep that up.  Although, if they keep putting out better
and better parts sets (LOM, Ogel Command, SW, etc...)  I guess I am at their
mercy!

cheers!
Joel K