 Space / 7815
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:16:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiya!

some new pics are posted here:

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

cheers!
Joel K

Whoa!  Cool!  Really long.  Did I mention:  Cool!

-Mike Petrucelli