 Space / 7892
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:30:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Your model is absolutely amazing! The interiors are especially impressive,
perhaps the best I've seen. There's so much room inside, not little cramped
spaces so you really could go for the gusto and show off some beautiful
design and decor. Truly excellent work. Keep it up!

thanks!

I think there is a lot to be said for cramped-space designing too.  If done
well, efficiency can be just as impressive IMHO.  However, ever since I was
a wee lad I have wanted to build massive space ships like we have all seen
in movies etc...  As a fellow cap ship builder I'm sure you understand that
desire  :)
Bigger is not necessarily better, but it does afford one the opportunity to
include more neato stuff in a design, so I am always trying to build as
large as my accumulation allows.
Also, a cruise ship demands large open spaces, so it was a natural thing for
me to try.  I love all the military ships that are being made, especailly
the huge ones, but they don't lend themselves well to the stuff that I
wanted to do right now.  I think that's why my first capship, The Elegance,
failed.  I was making it like a military ship, but I kept forcing cruise
ship details and esthetics on it.

sorry, that's enough babble because all your base are belong to us!!

zig!
Joel K