 Space / 7790
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Hiya!

some new pics are posted here:

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

Umm, wow.  Extremely impressive.  I like the "realistic" feel, and the color
combinations...  very, very nice!  I can't wait to see the finished interiors-
the garden is really cool.

Please tell me that once you get it finished, and have taken pics, you'll write
a "tour" webpage for it showcasing it's coolness....

eric