 Space / 7889
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:12:35 GMT

Your model is absolutely amazing! The interiors are especially impressive,
perhaps the best I've seen. There's so much room inside, not little cramped
spaces so you really could go for the gusto and show off some beautiful
design and decor. Truly excellent work. Keep it up!

Dan