 Space / 7772
Subject:
Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:37:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hiya!

some new pics are posted here:

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

cheers!
Joel K

Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
I really enjoy the realistic feel of your spaceship. It's almost as if I can
see people there walking around.

Well done!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

in article GAFGu8.3wz@lugnet.com, Joel Kuester wrote:

Hiya!

some new pics are posted here:

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

cheers!
Joel K

Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

cheers!
Joel K

Joel,

This is great, the forelounge and garden really impressed me. It looks like
a ship that I wouldn't mind spending a few weeks on, traveling the void.

George

Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!