 Space / 7897
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
I'd prefer to let people see it in person.  A lot of the things about the
design that I want to show do not come through well in the pictures, and
some things are almost impossible to photograph, like the inside of the
fore-engines, and the cargo hold and automated loading arms.

cheers!
Joel K

I'm DEFINITELY going to do that when I get home in May.  I decided to come
home for the whole summer rather than try to work in NYC or ehh...northern
CT (if you get my drift), for multiple reasons.  Anyways, for all those
interested in a southern WI/northern IL LUG, I'll be around :)

-Tim