 Space / 7820
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:22:06 GMT

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

cheers!
Joel K

(A la Keanu Reeves): Woah...

First you pique our interest in LEGO Transformers (Jetfire), then you show
how good a Star Wars MOC can be (Republic Cruiser), then you blow us away
with this!

Woah...

Mark W.