 Space / 7819
Re: Scorpion M-01A Light Assault Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic writes:
Looks great Rick! Is this your first mecha? If it is, than excellent first >try, most people have to fiddle long before they come up with something cool.

Yes this is my first try.

BTW the legs are very derivative of the legs on my Spidertank, which I built
about a year ago: http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/Spidertank.htm

I thought I got it from you! Thanks for the idea!

Rick