 Space / 7898
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:37:40 GMT

www.starshiptitanic.com

Erin
--

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.space, Erin Windross writes:
What's next?
Starship Titanic?
:)

Great work, really impre-ss-ive!

Erin

"not even God himself could blow up this ship.."

a few weeks later it runs into an asteroid or something.

-Tim (in a really dorky mood)