 Space / 7899
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:16:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason E. Baker writes:
Our newest addition to the fleet has been completed.

Please take a look at it's Unclassified Databank. • [snip]
http://www.users.qwest.net/~jbaker4

Cap'n, thar be pets on the Brigde!!  :]

Dude, wow, that was neat!  What's with the secret stash in
the Captain's Ready Room?

I found the fish-eye stuff a little diorienting, both for
navigation and for detail viewing.  I think I got space-sick
in the Arboreum, sorry 'bout that  :o

There were some clickable things that didn't do anything,
mostly in the Hangar Deck.  There were also some sections
I couldn't figure out how to enter, but that's probably
because they're full of reclinated waste or something  :]
And I couldn't understand one of the nav icons (next to the
"overhead view" icon).

Anyhow that was pretty neat, and quite the ship!  How much
does it weigh?

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada