 Space / 7958
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:04:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason E. Baker writes:
Our newest addition to the fleet has been completed.

Amazing! I am totally in awe! I've been anticipating this baby's completion
and it was worth the wait. What a big ship! And detailed, too! I've checked
out the detail gallery and exterior shots so far. Didn't take the tour (my
computer and connection is on the slow side). Man, you've included so many
details it will take me another day to really get through it. I like all the
support vehicles, and the use of tiled floors. It has a "Blade Runner" meets
"Aliens" kind of appeal to it. Very cool!

Dan