 Space / 7826
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:25:08 GMT

Joel Kuester wrote:

Hiya!

some new pics are posted here:

now comes the fun of finishing the interior detail... wheeee!
I'm so happy the ship is finally in the home stretch to being finished.

Whoa! Too cool! That thing is huge!!
Nice work on the interior, and the front hull, very detailed like
everything else.
If you wanted to create a new big ship, but you don't want to wreck that
thing up, I suggest making it into a sort of space privateer, it'd be cool
to militarize. Don't take that the wrong way, I love it how it is! =)

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew