 Space / 7825
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:54:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
I added a page for the

Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest

@

http://63.230.24.25/lego/

complete w/ rules and entries
keep your eye on it for updates
as the entries keep streaming in...

(yeah, right ;-)

thx much
-paul

I'm gonna enter!  Honest!  It's just with one entry per person and the
timeline going for so long, I (and I'm sure many others) are taking that
extra time to make sure we're extremely happy with our MOCs.  Not that the
three entries aren't great already.

Sean