 Space / 7814
Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:10:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
Maybe they had a disk failure?  My web hoster (thirteen.net) recently had a
major disk failure, and they had to send the drive off to have data recovery
performed- so my webpage was gone for a while, but eventually restored.

If you haven't heard anything from them, you might want to get in touch with
their tech support and ask what's up.

eric

I wish failure were the case, as that's understandable as happenstance, but
what happened to me was that I signed-in to tripod to upload some files, and
the response I got was something like; "Minispy is no longer a Tripod
member, you have been deleted from our service for violating one of our
Terms Of Service."
And that totally confuses me since all I had on my webpage were pictures of
Lego things... no porn, no MP3s, nothing offensive, nothing copyrighted...
like I said, I am still waiting to see what they say.  I emailed them as
soon as I found out this happened.  If worse comes to worse I will try to
put up a page here on Lugnet for the BenGrace, but it's just not the same as
having your own webpage.  I really liked Tripod's options and size limit.
:(   I have some space at Geocities that I don't really use... perhaps I
will put it there.

cheers!
Joel K