 Space / 7809
Re: new fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:41:04 GMT

Do the 4x6x2.3 canopies come in black? I've never seen one, but if they do,
I want one! :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
I originally made the color scheme almost solid black because I wanted
one that was feasible.  It would take some money to get the necessary
pieces, but I felt that it would be possible (still do).  I'll play
around and see if I can find a scheme that is interesting and possible.

Travis Dickinson

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Cool! The BT1 color sheme deffinatly adds to the model! Now only if it could
be built in those colors IRL...

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
New images.  It took about 11.5 hours to render this set.

Travis Dickinson
http://www.geocities.com/sivar_tcd

Travis Dickinson wrote:

Yet another variation to my current line of heavy fighters.  It's
unnamed at the moment so I'm open to suggestions.

LMKWYT