 Space / 7810
  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) actually, I am planning on making a webpage for it that would be one the travel agency would use to show off the ship and all the features to convince people to take trips, however.... for some ODD reason, tripod has deleted my whole account (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) Excellent! (...) Maybe they had a disk failure? My web hoster (thirteen.net) recently had a major disk failure, and they had to send the drive off to have data recovery performed- so my webpage was gone for a while, but eventually restored. If (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Benevolent Grace Hull Finished today!

(...) I wish failure were the case, as that's understandable as happenstance, but what happened to me was that I signed-in to tripod to upload some files, and the response I got was something like; "Minispy is no longer a Tripod member, you have (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)