 Robotics / 24589
Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
It's a very funny story.  I really tried to read the whole thing, but I can't.
I've spent too much time laughing.

I recognize the author's logic trail from the cartoon network.  IE: "That guy
smokes, and those people were killed in a fire, so that guy killed those
people..."

The analysis was thin and poorly written, I agree.

Calum