 Robotics / 24581
Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:08:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I noted this article on Slashdot:
http://slashdot.org/articles/05/11/28/0443232.shtml?tid=159&tid=1

The usual slashdot blend of insightful and not quite as insightful. The
recurring theme that "once you have sold a user a certain amount, they never
need more product, so that's why LEGO went with licenses" is not one that I
agree with, and I suspect I am not alone, many of us like to build big things.
But we're a niche.

This link makes for interesting reading. http://www.techuser.net/lego.html
Something doesn't gibe but I can't say quite what.