 Robotics / 24579
Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I noted this article on Slashdot:
http://slashdot.org/articles/05/11/28/0443232.shtml?tid=159&tid=1

-Orion

I can't remember when exactly , but some time in the last year or so LEGO
conducted a customer survey about the Mindstorms product line(s).  When they did
their restructuring, they had also mentioned that they want to focus on products
like Mindstorms.  Don't these facts seem to suggest they are working on new
Mindstorms related products?