 Robotics / 24591
Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:38:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, steve <sjbaker1@airmail.net> wrote:

I doubt we'll see an exciting new Mindstorm replacement anytime
soon.  The fortunes of Lego as a whole need to improve a whole
lot first - and their "return to core products" push is definitely
not a good sign for Mindstorms.

I'd have a hard time not thinking of Mindstorms as a "core product" as it's
become so ingrained in the product line-up for so long and is so important.

Steve