 Robotics / 24596
Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:45:16 GMT

On Mon, November 28, 2005 5:12 pm, Steve Lane  yahoo.co.uk@qs483.pair.com> wrote:
I think a business approach that can never fail is to take a popular product ie
"Mindstorms" and just re-invest some of the profits to develop the basic idea,
eg, an improved RCX every five years or so.

How long has the current version of the RCX been around?

... and an online forum would be the icing on the cake.

What would you want to see in an online forum?  What would it include that's not
available here (LUGNET) and/or on LEGOfan?

Steve