 Publishing / 3931
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:01:00 GMT

January 4, 2003 - BrickMedia™, LLC is proud to announce Bricks™ Magazine,
premiering in Quarter 1, 2003! Free preview issues are available upon
request at the official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/.

Bricks will be the first LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created by the
LEGO fan community for the LEGO fan community.

<snip>

Hi Matt and Tim,

Just wanted to say I'm very excited with this prospect. You guys have
obviously put enormous work and thought into this, and it's clear that
Bricks Magazine is going to be the hottest thing around. I can't wait to see
it myself, when I can get my hands on a copy.

Great job you two, this is awesome! Worth crawling out of the silence hole
to post for. :-)

-Shiri