 Publishing / 3930
Re: Whoops! Correction re: image conversion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Shaun Sullivan writes:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sullis3/Trains/Hudson/Dev/hudson464dims.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sullis3/Trains/Hudson/Dev/hudson464parts.jpg

Now, aren't those pretty?  I was so pleased to stumble on those, since they fit
right in with my current Hudson project.

   Hey, that looks sort of like your 4-6-4 Hudson, only less detailed!  ;)

   Glad to be of help, from the other end of the world.

   best

   LFB