 Publishing / 3926
3925  |  3927
Subject:
image conversion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:05:02 GMT

Does anyone, *anyone* out there know how to make a .dwf file into something
useful, like a .jpg or a .gif?  I've got a pair of fantastic .dwf files that I
can view in a viewer here at work - they're two side views of a train that I'd
like to include on a poster - but I can't for the life of me get them saved in
any useful format.  I've scanned the web for utilities, but none of them have
worked satisfactorily yet.  One or two are functional, but they lose so much
resolution that it's not worth it.

Anybody out there using AutoCAD, who might be willing to load two .dwf files,
convert them into .dwg's or something similiarly useful, and save some high-res
pictures?

Thanks in advance,
Shaun