 Publishing / 3925
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 06:58:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Devin Holmes writes:
As others have already stated, it's about time!  I've waited for years for
something like this.  I've got cash in hand waiting to send in for my
subscribtion.  I don't care what it looks like, if it's half of what you say
it will be like it's better than what we have now!  Thanks so much, I'll be
watching your site for more information!

Devin Holmes
devin@gingerloop.com
member 885

Hi Devin -
Thanks for your enthusiasm :-) It's much appreciated. And well, we hope the
magazine can be twice we said it will be ;-)

Also, thank you to everyone for the positive responses. We have had an
overwhelming number of requests for the free sample issue, only from this
announcement to LUGNET. We are currently preparing announcements targeted at
a couple other LEGO fan sites (if Matt hasn't posted them already).

With the support and enthusiasm of an incredible core online community, and
with the great interest of the literally thousands of fans who don't
actively participate here [1], Matt and I believe we are sitting on the
brink of something great.

Dozens of our friends have already written in personally showing their
enthusiasm, and asking how they can help. You guys are the greatest! This
should be a lot of fun!

-Tim

--
Tim Courtney
BrickMedia, LLC

[1] I gauged the interest at a recent First LEGO League state competition
(IL) by distributing flyers to all the teams in cooperation with the event
coordinator, and also at a recent LEGO Train show (MichLTC), I know there's
people out there ready to eat this stuff up!