 Publishing / 3921
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dirk Hoff writes:
Could you post your privacy policy, either here or on your site?

Thanks!
Dirk

Hi Dirk -
On the site, right before the signup form, is this paragraph:

"BrickMedia honors your privacy - no information gathered in conjunction
with this offer will be given, rented, leased or sold to a third party. If
you have any questions regarding this offer or our privacy policy, please
contact us at customerservice@bricksmagazine.com."

I personally am a very strong privacy advocate, and affirm that we will
uphold this promise to the community.

-Tim

--
Tim Courtney