 Publishing / 3918
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:07:03 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

Available by subscription, or from select retail partners, in early 2003.
Advertising contracts, contract and spec articles, items for review and
building instruction submissions are being accepted now. Please see the
official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ for further
information.

Matt,

Might I suggest you posting a PDF version of the preview issue for our
friends overseas. At least they will have a chance to see what they can get.

My $.02,

Jude

Hi Jude -
This sounds like an excellent idea for handling the preview issue for
overseas AFOLs. I hope to work out shipping on physical copies of the
sampler for them too, if the recipients are willing to pay the additional
cost (since we are printing and distributing the sample issue for free).

-Tim

--
Tim Courtney
BrickMedia, LLC