 Publishing / 3901
Re: Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE=?iso-8859-1?Q?_LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Huw Millington writes:
I can understand that perhaps that you don't want to be spending out on
shipping the preview copy overseas, but Matthew, will the rest of the world
be able to subscribe, albeit at a higher rate to reflect higher postage
charges?

See my response to Ronald Vallenduuk above for information on this.

Thanks!

Matt