 Publishing / 3902
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

Also featured will be reviews of official LEGO sets, as well as all of the
wonderful kits from the custom kit modelers in the fan community, options
for the storage and display of your collection, promotional and collectable
items, and other products of interest to LEGO fans.

Ah, reviews! Now, this is interesting! Can reviews be
contributed at the site, or do you need to be a
member of the bricks magazine staff to write them?

Reviews will be staff contributed for the forseeable future. We are
accepting articles and more however...see the web site for more information.

Add to all of that exclusive feature articles, comics, a builders gallery,
classified ads and more, and you have the most unique publication
imaginable... a monthly, glossy, full-color tribute to our favorite hobby
and toy brand.

Plenty of reasons to purchase a subscription
here. Is this also in operation with the BI-
Portal for the instructions scheme?

Not as of yet.

Available by subscription, or from select retail partners, in early 2003.
Advertising contracts, contract and spec articles, items for review and
building instruction submissions are being accepted now. Please see the
official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ for further
information.

Well, it should be obvious now that I'm going
to subscribe :)

That's great Matt...thanks for the great interest!

Matt