 Publishing / 3908
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.publish, Matt Hein writes:

Plenty of reasons to purchase a subscription
here. Is this also in operation with the BI-
Portal for the instructions scheme?

Not as of yet.

Hi Matt (and Matt :-) -

One of our goals with the magazine is promoting the LEGO fan community.
We're targeting LEGO fans both online and offline, and we want to give
credit to the efforts people have already put in here. That said, the BI
Portal is definitely being considered as a partner for content in the magazine.

The idea book/building instruction section of the magazine will also be
promoting the LDraw tools and informing readers about LDraw.org, where they
can download them for free.

Available by subscription, or from select retail partners, in early 2003.
Advertising contracts, contract and spec articles, items for review and
building instruction submissions are being accepted now. Please see the
official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ for further
information.

Well, it should be obvious now that I'm going
to subscribe :)

Great!!

-Tim

--