 Publishing / 3903
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS? MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:12:05 GMT

In lugnet.publish, James Trobaugh writes:

I'll be interested in seeing how this is presented to the non-LUGNET member
via retail outlets, since the general LEGO public is going to be the key to
it's success.

Is there an emoticon for waggling the eyebrows?

Sounds exciting.

Sure is!

Thanks,

Matt