 Publishing / 3894
3893  |  3895
Subject:
[PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 08:21:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact
Matthew Gerber
BrickMedia, LLC
Post Office Box 1292
Santa Maria, California 93456-1292
(805) 347-8460 telephone
Matthew@BrickMedia.com
http://www.bricksmagazine.com/
http//www.BrickMedia.com/

INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

January 4, 2003 - BrickMedia™, LLC is proud to announce Bricks™ Magazine,
premiering in Quarter 1, 2003! Free preview issues are available upon
request at the official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/.

Bricks will be the first LEGO® fan magazine ever published... created by the
LEGO fan community for the LEGO fan community.

Bricks will feature exclusive building instructions from the most renowned
fan builders, presented in glorious, high-resolution, full color renderings
through our partnership with LDraw.org (http://www.ldraw.org/). At least
half of each issue of Bricks will be comprised of building instructions,
making each issue an idea book unto itself!

Also featured will be reviews of official LEGO sets, as well as all of the
wonderful kits from the custom kit modelers in the fan community, options
for the storage and display of your collection, promotional and collectable
items, and other products of interest to LEGO fans.

Add to all of that exclusive feature articles, comics, a builders gallery,
classified ads and more, and you have the most unique publication
imaginable... a monthly, glossy, full-color tribute to our favorite hobby
and toy brand.

Available by subscription, or from select retail partners, in early 2003.
Advertising contracts, contract and spec articles, items for review and
building instruction submissions are being accepted now. Please see the
official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ for further
information.

###

© 2003, BrickMedia™, LLC. Bricks™ Magazine is a trademark of BrickMedia, LLC.
Bricks Magazine is a fan-produced publication, neither sponsored or
sanctioned by
the LEGO Group of companies.  Information contained in this press release is
as accurate as possible as of the day of release. LEGO® is a trademark of
the LEGO Group of companies. All other marks are SM, TM, ®, or © their
respective owners,
and no infringement is intended.